Followers

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Last night.

Last night I had a fucking epic time. I went out with the usual people and I met this really nice girl called Crissy or someshit and we talked about sailing and what we wanted to do in our Future only to probably never see her again. Feels good man. You can share so many things with someone and it doesn't matter who they are. Also she was pretty damn fucking hot which is always a bonus ;)
Then we just hit the town, danced and drank the night away and at about 2 I stared to walk home in the rain and I really could have used a certain someone with me. But there isn't really anything that beats a night under the stars with the rain and the dark and just the odd car to give you company.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing night to me buddy. I'm not being sarcastic or anything but it sounds like you're living my bohemian, awesome, dream life, at least you were last night.

    ReplyDelete