Followers

Monday, 30 January 2012

This Acta thing is about to get serious ... Deadly Serious.

Okay so I was a little pissed off that I couldn't watch online movies anymore because websites were starting to get scared about heading down the same way as Megaupload.  "but" I thought to myself "heck So what I will pay a few pence to watch a film, No biggie" Then this happened ... It is safe to say I am very very angry... I will stand alone against the government and fight fight for the right to watch Star Trek

3 comments:

  1. I agree so much with this buddy, this ACTA thing has gone way too far, here's hoping it doesn't go ahead in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTA would actually allow airport security to search your iPods and laptop for pirated content and arrest you too I think. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree, this needs to be ended. Also, following.

    ReplyDelete