Followers

Monday, 4 April 2011

No Idea - e=

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what is to come and i don't like it at all because in I dont know how long anymore Ida Has to leave and it is not good :(
The Sun Is very Bright outside and It upsets me to know that it will not always be this way and I can't Relate that to anything other than the time in June when The E.F Sudents have to leave and There is so Much on the rather small and Insignificant blog that has not been explained so I can not make it very clear to those very few who will read this but all of them are such lovely people and maybe some will stay another year or maybe they wont and then everyone else Leaves in june also. The very few good friends that i have Left will then go away again in another year and I too will go on my own adventure.


Surely The point I am trying to make is that I will miss you guys. Not just you but also what we do its nice.

There will be more on this
I am sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment